• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • ||HOT news by SuJeE||

    ||HOT news by SuJeE||

    Murugadoss Said Aamir is a fans of vijay

    Wednesday, November 10, 2010

    Did you happen to meet any of your Tamil crewmembers while on the Gajini shoot?
    I met Vijay accidently in a lift at Ramoji Rao Studios. After initial pleasantries he asked me if he could visit the Gajini sets. I was shocked and invited him personally to the sets and introduced him to Aamir. To my surprise, Aamir immediately recognized him and said that he is a fan of Vijay and his dance. He also recollected how he and his wife would be glued to his songs on TV while in Chennai. Aamir also met Manobala during that occasion and remembered him from Gajini. Those ten days are unforgettable in my life. I also met Thotta Dharani in one of the Telugu film sets. It was like visiting a close relative’s house. The hospitality was simply remarkable.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Which is the Vijay's best film?

    Who is the next super star in Tamil cinema

    Who is the best pair with Vijay

    Search This Blog