• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • ||HOT news by SuJeE||

    ||HOT news by SuJeE||

    ‘I found love only after marriage’

    Friday, January 28, 2011

    When someone like a Vijay decides to visit a newspaper office, for the first-ever time in his life, there has to be a genuine reason for it. This time, it was evident; he wanted to thank Deccan Chronicle for its continued support during the Kaavalan controversy. He thanked the staff for fair and unbiased reporting.
    On Heroines:
    I listen to feedback carefully. Many say Asin is my best pair and I enjoy working with her.
    On Politics:
    Every person has a journey and a place for everything in life. Even if I was interested or wanted to do something, everything has to fall into place. This is not the right time for me. If and when I take the plunge I will be more than happy to make an announcement.
    On calling on heads of state:
    It is only to pay my respects. There are no political undertones to it.
    On producing films:
    I will produce films with a message. For me films are about expression and conveying thought.
    On acting with other superheroes:
    If someone does come with a script, I will take it up. I am not opposed to sharing screen space.
    On pirated Vijay’s DVDs of Sura earning ‘4 crores:
    It is not to be encouraged. Piracy is sadly a reality but we need to combat it. I hope it doesn’t happen with Velayudham.
    On his vision, if he entered politics:
    To always do the right thing by the country and not to be drawn into controversy or corruption.
    On Bollywood:
    No intentions at all. I love Tamil cinema.
    On not making any effort to glam-up like other heroes:
    No one ever wants to see me in glam roles. If scripts demand it, I am more than willing.
    On his love life:
    My wife is my friend, confidante and support system. She does a lot for me. I truly found love after marriage.
    On news that shocked him:
    The rape and murder of Coimbatore kids. I felt very angry about it. In such instances, the perpetrators should be given an instant death by hanging.
    On the media:
    I have always received a lot of support. Deccan Chronicle has been very kind to me. I read cover to cover of the paper and love reading headlines. Following Pete Sampras in his playing days used to me make me most happy.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Which is the Vijay's best film?

    Who is the next super star in Tamil cinema

    Who is the best pair with Vijay

    Search This Blog