• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • ||HOT news by SuJeE||

    ||HOT news by SuJeE||

    You will see a new Vijay: Siddique

    Friday, May 21, 2010

    A new Vijay that’s what director Siddique hopes to showcase in the Tamil remake of Bodyguard

    Directing Vijay

    I have worked with Vijay for the film Friends. But he was not a mass hero then. Now things have changed and he has a big fan following. However, he hasn’t changed a bit; he is the same sprightly guy. Acting comes to him naturally. Stardom hasn’t affected him and he continues dancing and fighting very well.

    Asin’s Kollywood comeback

    I have known her even before she entered the film industry as she also hails from Ernakulam. She rose to this position due to her hard work and planning. She is organised and highly disciplined.

    Scripting a change

    Though changes in the original have been done keeping in mind Vijay’s mass hero image, the story thread remains the same. As I am used to working with superstars, I pen the script keeping in mind their image and hence it’s not a difficult task. And so far, none of them have interfered in my script.

    Siddique’s special touch

    I try to give my stories a fresh appeal every time by making sure it doesn’t reflect or resemble my earlier scripts. I haven’t adapted other writers’ works so far. I’m not keen to do so because if it is a story by a well-known author, then it might have already created certain visuals in the readers’ mind. If I move away from it and treat it differently, people may find it difficult to accept it.

    Writer vs director

    Creativity lies in writing stories and it gives me a lot of satisfaction. I read out all my stories to my family members and gauge their reactions and make changes accordingly. However, I’m my best critic.

    The reader
    I have been a voracious reader since my childhood. But over the years, I have observed a change in my preferences of books. Now, I’m reading a lot of philosophical books. Also, when I re-read old books, I get a different visual and experience.

    A new vijay

    Unlike Vijay’s recent films, there won’t be any hero introduction songs in my flick. You will see a new Vijay in this film; he’ll leave a lasting impression on the minds of audiences with his romantic image. The film is a love story but told in a different way. The other highlight is that the film has music by Vidyasagar. Also, actress Roja is making a comeback with it.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Which is the Vijay's best film?

    Who is the next super star in Tamil cinema

    Who is the best pair with Vijay

    Search This Blog