• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • ||HOT news by SuJeE||

    ||HOT news by SuJeE||

    Siddique sure about Bodyguard Tamil remake

    Tuesday, February 2, 2010
    The Malayalam film Body Guard has become a great hit. There is a stiff competition to remake this film in Tamil, Hindi and Telugu languages. Siddique while speaking about this said,” Body Guard which has Dhilip and Nayanthara in the lead roles is a romantic story.
    But at the same time, it has action, comedy and sentiments. So this film can be easily remade in other languages. Telugu and Hindi producers including Boney Kapoor are speaking to me with this regard. They have asked me to remake this film in their languages.
    I had decided to remake this film in Tamil even before I commenced the Malayalam version. I have narrated this story to Vijay and he liked it very much. Because of this my priority will be for Tamil language. After remaking this film in Tamil, I will consider to remake Body Guard in other languages. Currently I am visiting theatres where Body Guard is being screened. I am meeting the audience and getting the feedback.”

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Which is the Vijay's best film?

    Who is the next super star in Tamil cinema

    Who is the best pair with Vijay

    Search This Blog